A few months ago LG Appliances offered to send the new QuadWash through for my review. Initially, I didn’t think I needed a new dishwasher … ours was ok (despite needing to rewash a few dishes every load … because I just thought that’s the way it is because I didn’t always rinse my dishes). Well boy was I wrong … this machine has all the bells and whistles (that actually make life at home way better!) … read all the things I love below!
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PRE-RINSE YOUR DISHES. I repeat, no pre-rinsing. OMG did you hear me … No pre-rinsing necessary (it’s even stated in the instructions!), because the LG QuadWash features four washing arms in an x shape pattern at the bottom instead of the typical 2 arms. In other words, it just means superior washing power!!
- The interior lights up! It honestly makes a difference and allows you to see a little better even during the day. But this is especially beneficial in the evening when the lights are dimmed…and totally amazing when you put in the last of your dishes (think evening te
a or glass of wine) into the load and you don’t have to light up your kitchen in order to do so.
- The middle rack is adjustable. With just an easy push of a button on both sides the rack can slide up or down allowing formore room on the bottom rack (tall vases or serving ware) – freaking genius!! Or at the top if you are stacking wine glasses etc.
- There is a hidden third rack at the very top that slides in and out (like a drawer) for small objects (think cooking utensils ie a spatula or tongs). I put sippy cup lids and bottle nipples up there … it’s fabulous!! Also a great spot for sharp knives if you have little ones who love to play with the dishwasher (like mine!)
- It utilizes TrueSteam technology – this replaces pre-rinsing by loosening up the dried/cooked on food, helps kill bacteria because of the high temperature steam and reduces water spots!
- The machine is quiet… so so quiet. Way quieter than the one we had before. I’ve even opened it not realizing it was running … it’s THAT quiet.
- Dual Zone technology – in simple mom terms this means that each rack can be uniquely set to wash at different strengths depending on how dirty your top rack dishes are!
- It’s WIFI enabled – this means if I forget to run it or know that I need to run it even if I am not at home…I can do so through my phone! I LOVE YOU QuadWash Steam!
- There is a delay start function which I absolutely love as I set the dishwasher to clean when I know we have gone to bed. This way I don’t have to worry about water pressure or hot water issues during bath time or showers in the evening.
- The design is as sleek as it gets with a dishwasher – the control panel is hidden at the top giving it an overall clean and modern look.
There you have it … the skinny on the fully loaded and powerful machine that keeps me the very happiest every single day.
For more details, visit LG.ca.
This post was sponsored by LG Electronics Canada Inc.