Some of you may have figured this out…In person, I am a complete chatterbox. An open book as they say.
Online however, I am quite shy. Why?? I don’t know myself, but here goes…20 facts about me. Please tell me if we have anything in common!! I’d love to know.
- My name is mispronounced every single day
- My Starbucks order is a ‘Non fat, no water, tazo chai latte’…and if I’m feeling ballsy, I will also add, ‘no foam, extra hot’ to that
- I have a Bachelor of Design…I majored in Fashion Communications and minored in Marketing
- I spent my entire career (pre-babies) working in Event Marketing with some amazing clients and brands
- We live downtown Toronto, in a 100 year old house that is 18 feet wide. We are bursting at the seams
- My favourite sport is online shopping
- I loathe laundry…LOATHE. I will let 10 loads pile up before I spend 2 days doing them all
- I NEED flowers in the house. They make me so happy
- My husband and I met at a bar (nothing extremely romantic) and we’re 10 years apart
- I was born on 4/20…Hitlers Birthday and National Weed Smoking Day…why tho
- Celebrity crushes: Hello Jon Snow, Brad Pitt and David Beckham
- My dad is Serbian, and my mom Romanian. I understand both languages but don’t speak them very well
- I am not a pet person
- We order Indian every Friday
- Salt and Vinegar chips are my jam. (Reese’s peanut butter cups are a close second)
- We are travel junkies. Venice is my fave city
- My purse is typically a mess…you never know what you will find in there!
- My only musical talent? I can make a bad ass trumpet noise with my mouth
- My hair is au naturel. But I really want to jump on the balayage trend
- My feet grew during pregnancy. I went from a size 6 to a 7. The rest of my body also grew…It makes me feel better to know that my body parts are so considerate of one another